Sunworld Vanalika Noida A Premium Deals Apartments

Sunworld Group is a prominent name in real estate industry and known for its quality developments whether it’s residential or commercial. So far, the group has developed a number of projects in National Capital Region (NCR) and earned the words of appreciation from real estate experts as well as common people. With the remarkable success of its previous projects, Sunworld Group now announces the development of a word class residential society, namely, Sunworld Vanalika. This project is spread across 7.5 acres luxuriant land amidst enchanting surroundings of Noida Sector 107 from where all major destinations of Delhi and National Capital Region (NCR) are easily accessible. About 80% of the total land area of Sunworld Vanalika Noida is covered by lush green landscapes and the rest 20% is being reserved for the residential complex. This, this housing community will surely offer you splendid surroundings and aesthetic ambience, conducive for living.

Here, 3/4 BHK and Duplex apartments are available in different options so that one can get appropriate residence as per his/her own requirements. The very first type of residence comprises of three bedrooms, one kitchen, three toilets and one balcony. However, the second type of apartment comes with the same specifications as of first type and an additional servant room. Third and last type of apartment comes with the same specifications provided to first and second type of apartment and an additional Pooja room. Despite of having different options, Sunworld Vanalika provides equal level of facilities to each type of residence. The interiors are designed by experts and promise to give you a feel of luxurious living in every corner of the home. Vitrified tiles / wooden flooring in the living and bedrooms, RCC framed structure, Enamel Painted Flush doors, Anti Skid Ceramic Tiles in toilet etc are some of the exquisite features of Sunworld Vanalika Housing society.

Green surrounding and modern design ensure comfortable living in this plush township. Moreover, elite class and modern amenities adds extra glitter in this project All those individuals looking forward to invest in their dream homes must come forth and explore the residential apartments available under this high rise township. The location of Sunworld Vanalika is exceptionally strategic as it is located at a very close location to all developed places.

Sunworld Vanalika, a high rise beautifully sculpt residential project is said to be located at a very strategically best location known to be sector 107 Noida. The location of this project enjoys close proximity with several nearby locations which makes it extremely convenient to live. The Vanalika residents actually don’t have to move from their comfort zones as they will get everything right at their doorsteps. All most educational institutions like colleges, schools and universities are located at a close distance. The Amity University is just five minutes distance away from Sunworld Vanalika Noida. The bustling South Zone of Delhi is also located near just 20 minutes drive away from this township. Get easy access to DND Expressway and Nehru place within 10 to 20 minutes from this residential township project. Apolo hospital is equipped with all facilities to handle emergencies which is just 15 minutes away and can be reached within sometime of convenient drive. Sector 18 Noida and Noida city center metro station are just quick drive away from this township project.

The Sunworld Vanalika Noida project presented by the Sunworld Group is all set to offer spacious and luxuriously designed four types of residences. Several latest amenities are added under this project to match up with the rising property requirements of investors. Some of the added modern amenities under this project are Party Lawn, Cricket Pitch, swimming Pool, Children Splash Pool, kids Play space, Sit out for Senior citize. All these modern amenities are added to ensure that residents spend their time and life with extreme comfort.

The Sunworld Group came into being in the year of 2008 and since then is involved in developing infrastructures matching up with the diversified property requirements of investors.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s